When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner.
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That's 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
We offer payroll solutions that meet your business's needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best--running your company.
Why Outsource Your Payroll...
- It's Cost Effective
Use your staff more efficiently by letting us handle payroll and the associated legal details.
- It's a Time Saver
Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system--no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries.
- Worry Free Payroll Tax Filing
Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
Our Payroll Service takes care the entire payroll processing for you, so that you won't have to. You get...
- Your payroll checks prepared and printed on-time, every-time.
- All of your payroll checks are laser printed on "blank" check stock to ensure maximum security and meet the micro encoding standards as set forth by the Federal Reserve System.
- Free Direct Deposit for your employees paychecks
- Worry Free IRS and State tax reporting with e-payments.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3.
- Your payroll records maintained in tip top shape.
Custom Payroll Reports Service
There seems to be an endless amount of special reports Government agencies require. We can prepare the following reports for you.
- Worker's Compensation Audits
- W-2 and W-3 processing
- 1099 and 1096 processing
- Preparation/assistance with Federal and State registration forms
How much do we charge?
In order to give you an accurate price for our payroll services we need to know a little more about your business and what services you're interested in. Our prices are very affordable.
Please call for a free consultation and complete pricing of our Payroll Processing Services.